Someone trolled Tump with a TrumpHotels.org website that promotes child concentration camps
Donald Trump's administration thought it would be a good idea to separate migrant kids from their parents at the border, and put young children in what look a whole lot like modern concentration camps. Facing immense backlash from the public, Trump did rescind the policy, but that doesn’t mean his problem went away.
People are still protesting against Trump’s immigration laws, and someone is doing it by trolling Trump’s name and properties. You’d think that TrumpHotels.org is one of the more 3,000 web domains held by the Trump organization. But it’s not. It’s actually a prank site that was just set up to “advertise” Trump’s child camps.
BGR Top Deals:
- Get the wireless charger that should’ve come with your phone for $13
- The hot new 50-inch 4K Fire TV that costs just $399.99 is now available on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- The feature everyone wanted on the iPhone X is coming to Samsung’s Galaxy S10
- Mysterious and exciting new Galaxy Note 9 features tipped by top leaker
- ARM-based Windows PCs and Macs are coming, and they’ll be incredibly powerful
Someone trolled Tump with a TrumpHotels.org website that promotes child concentration camps originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 25 Jun 2018 at 14:17:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.