Someone just published a hands-on Galaxy Note 9 review a month before it’s even announced
Samsung just confirmed that the Galaxy Note 9 will be unveiled on August 9th in New York, just as recent reports suggested. The phone will probably be one of the top three Android handsets you’ll be able to buy this year, but it won’t bring an exciting redesign or novel new features. In many ways, the Galaxy Note 9 will be similar to its predecessor, just like the Galaxy S9 is almost identical to the Galaxy S8.
The Galaxy Note 9 will bring a few improvements when it comes to hardware though, and a Samsung insider already knows everything there is to know about it because he's spent time with the phone.
BGR Top Deals:
- You know the AirPods rivals everyone loves? They’re somehow only $18.79 right now
- Save $200 on Sony’s Glass Sound Speaker, which is basically a work of art
Trending Right Now:
- Verizon’s new MVNO keeps insisting it’s not an MVNO
- The biggest reason you should install iOS 12 public beta on your iPhone
- This iPhone X rumor is actually great news for the Pixel 3
Someone just published a hands-on Galaxy Note 9 review a month before it’s even announced originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 12:28:31 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.