Some iPhone XS and XS Max units won’t charge until the display is activated
Some iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max owners have noticed a weird charging bug with their phones. The devices won't charge automatically when the Lightning cable is inserted into the Lightning port if the screen is off. Waking the phone resumes charging, so it looks like this might be a software issue that could be fixed with an iOS 12 update.
BGR Top Deals:
- You have one day left to get the wireless camera that lets your phone see anywhere for $29.99
- $40 gets you a full keyboard and trackpad that folds up to fit in your pocket and lasts 24 days per charge
Trending Right Now:
- Everything new coming to Netflix this week, and everything leaving (week of Sep. 30)
- OnePlus 6T is getting its own headphone jack dongle, a new leak says
- George R.R. Martin has posted an excerpt from his next book, out in November
Some iPhone XS and XS Max units won’t charge until the display is activated originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 1 Oct 2018 at 08:37:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.