Some Galaxy Note 8 devices are unable to charge
Apple's iPhone isn't the only smartphone dealing with a battery controversy these days. As it turns out, some Galaxy Note 8 owners are noticing that their devices refuse to turn on once the battery drops down to zero, effectively turning Samsung's flagship phablet into nothing more than a pricey paperweight.
The issue doesn't appear to be terribly widespread, but complaints about the issue have been sprouting up on Reddit and other sites with greater frequency lately, as originally observed by Piunikaweb.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Free Amazon Alexa device, Crock-Pot, $13 coffee maker, Bose headphones, more
- The wireless headphones that beat Beats are under $50 for the first time
Trending Right Now:
- Cord-cutters are about to get cable’s last big exclusive
- This is going to be Samsung’s biggest problem next year
- This iPhone slowdown lawsuit wants Apple to pay $999 billion