Snapchat separates the social from the media with its redesigned app
After hinting that big changes were in store for the popular social media app during an earnings call earlier this month, Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel debuted the redesigned Snapchat app on Wednesday morning. Once the update rolls out, your friends and the content that brands share will be separated into two completely separate tabs. From the camera screen, you can swipe to the left to see your friends and to the right to see the new Discover tab.
"When we first built Snapchat, we made it easier to express yourself by talking with pictures," Spiegel explained in a video. "But today we're making it easier to find the people you want to express yourself with."
BGR Top Deals:
- This $35 iPhone X case packs a 6,000 mAh battery that nearly triples your battery life
- SanDisk’s portable SSD drives weren’t even this cheap on Black Friday
Trending Right Now:
- Russians claim they’ve found the first extraterrestrial life, and it was right under our noses
- Incredibly creepy ‘ghost ship’ with 8 dead crew members just showed up in Japan
- Windows 10 is about to get a game-changing feature
Snapchat separates the social from the media with its redesigned app originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 29 Nov 2017 at 10:15:13 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.