Common consensus is that Snapchat serves as a free R&D team for Facebook to get ideas to copy into Instagram. The internet giant has a rather suspicious habit of copying Snapchat's most popular features just months after they roll out, but for once, the tables are being turned.
Just as Facebook has a "Best of 2017" auto-created video, Snapchat now has a quick and easy way to create a compilation of your best 2017 memories.
BGR Top Deals:
- The wireless headphones that beat Beats are under $50 for the first time
- This $38 wireless camera lets your smartphone see where no other phone can
Trending Right Now:
- It finally stopped snowing in Erie, Pennsylvania, and the city is absolutely buried
- You will be shocked to hear that Comcast is jacking up internet prices
- This is going to be Samsung’s biggest problem next year
Snapchat copies Facebook’s ‘year in review’ feature for a change originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 28 Dec 2017 at 20:45:54 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.