Smoking pot and promising us a human-computer interface: Just another day for Elon Musk
Tesla's gonzo co-founder went on a podcast, said he's probably a few months away from announcing a human-computer interface called the Neuralink, and then he got high.
That only barely scratches the surface of all the Elon Musk headlines from this week, let alone some of the news-making items that came out of his appearance Thursday on Joe Rogan's podcast.
BGR Top Deals:
- The fast wireless charger you wish had come with your phone is only $9.99 today
- Surprise sale slashes the Fire TV Stick to just $25 for Prime members
Trending Right Now:
- NASA’s Curiosity rover just snapped a stunning 360-degree panorama of Mars
- Best Buy slashes Apple Watch Series 3 prices by $300 for one day only
- These wireless over-ear noise cancelling headphones are way too good to be on sale for $43
Smoking pot and promising us a human-computer interface: Just another day for Elon Musk originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 8 Sep 2018 at 12:02:11 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.