Smoke from California wildfires is drifting all the way to New York City
California is currently in the midst of a pretty serious wildfire crisis. Emergency management officials are working tirelessly to contain the fires as they jump rivers and roads and spread to new areas, but while the danger is highest in California itself, the effects of the raging infernos can be felt as far away as New York City.
As CNN reports, the most recent forecasts from the National Weather Service clearly show the towers of smoke from the wildfires on the West Coast finding their way all the way across the United States.
BGR Top Deals:
- Beats Solo3 wireless headphones are back down to their lowest price ever
- One of the most popular pillows on Amazon for side and back sleepers is down to $14 today
Trending Right Now:
- Avengers 4: New evidence may reveal how the Infinity War deaths will be undone
- Galaxy Note 9 vs. last year’s iPhone X: Benchmark scores tell a very sad tale
- Pixel 3 XL hands-on video leaks on YouTube just as Note 9 goes up for preorder
Smoke from California wildfires is drifting all the way to New York City originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 10 Aug 2018 at 19:12:36 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.