Smartphones are down, PCs are up, and yes, it’s still 2018
The PC market has posted a surprise growth in shipments this year, the first such increase in 2012 -- and the reason why probably won't come as a surprise.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s 10 best Prime Deals of the Day on Friday
- A tiny $17 accessory is all you need to speed up your 4K Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
Trending Right Now:
- Did a beloved Avenger just tell us he’s still alive after dying in ‘Infinity War’?
- T-Mobile’s new deal gets you an iPhone for $99 or a Galaxy S8 for $199
- The launch of Samsung’s most innovative phone in years seems locked for 2019
Smartphones are down, PCs are up, and yes, it’s still 2018 originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 13 Jul 2018 at 21:01:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.