Sling TV is raising the price of cheapest package, Sling Orange
While YouTube, AT&T, and Hulu have all since entered the streaming TV market, Sling TV was among the first to offer consumers a new way to pay for live TV. While it hasn't been able to offer all of the same perks as its competitors, it's managed to keep its prices down to remain competitive. But price hikes were inevitable, and today, Sling announced that it would be raising its Orange package from $20 to $25 -- the first price increase for the package.
The inflated price for Sling Orange -- which includes ESPN, CNN, TBS, Cartoon Network, and HGTV -- takes effect immediately for new subscribers, while existing customers will see the price change reflected in their bill starting next month. Sling Blue (the other package) will remain at its $25 price point, and both can be had for $40.
BGR Top Deals:
- You know the AirPods rivals everyone loves? They’re somehow only $18.79 right now
- Save $200 on Sony’s Glass Sound Speaker, which is basically a work of art
Trending Right Now:
- Someone just published a hands-on Galaxy Note 9 review a month before it’s even announced
- This iPhone X rumor is actually great news for the Pixel 3
- Watch former Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure trash his own company for 5 sad minutes
Sling TV is raising the price of cheapest package, Sling Orange originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 18:19:16 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.