Shocker: Samsung is working on a phone design that copies the iPhone X’s notch
Look at that notch in the image at the top of the screen, Samsung fans. You thought you had escaped it, didn't you? You thought that somehow, some way, Samsung was going to be the one major player in the smartphone market that didn't shameless copy Apple's latest iPhone design. But alas, it appears as though old habits can be difficult to kick. Samsung is a company that rose to the top of the smartphone industry by shamelessly copying every Apple product it could. The company literally wrote the book on copying Apple. And now, it appears as though Samsung is going back to its old playbook by working on a new smartphone design that blatantly copies Apple's tenth-anniversary iPhone.
BGR Top Deals:
- Surprise! Amazon’s two best devices ever were both just discounted at the same time
- This $99 robot vacuum on Amazon will clean your house without cleaning out your wallet
Trending Right Now:
- Google’s new DIY AI kits could help shape the future
- It looks like MoviePass just ruined its unlimited subscription service
- 8 paid iPhone apps you can download for free today
Shocker: Samsung is working on a phone design that copies the iPhone X’s notch originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 17 Apr 2018 at 09:16:51 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.