Send Out Free Messages To Other iOS Devices With The Confide App
The messaging app called Confide, allows you to send and receive free Confide messages entirely within the iMessage app, while also being able to do group chats, send photos, videos, and more.
This messaging app has added its own support for Siri in a number of ways. Such as you can use Siri’s new QR code capabilities by asking Siri to show you your Confide code to share your secure messaging key with friends, as well as be able to ask Siri to send or read off normal text. This app also has a drag and drop support, that lets you drag files, photos or videos into your conversations, without having to manually add them through an attachment, to help save on time.
Here are some of the key features the app comes with:
- Allows you to get messages that are end-to-end encrypted
- Automatically deletes your messages once they’ve been read
- Easily screenshot your messages
- Send text, photos, videos, documents and voice messages
- Start up a 1-to-1 chat or a group message
- Access the app on your iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple Watch
Confide is completely free for any iPhone or iPad with an iOS 8.0 or later at the App Store. But is anywhere from $17.00-$47.00 depending if you get the monthly or yearly subscription service, which includes additional features to the app.
Come comment on this article: Send Out Free Messages To Other iOS Devices With The Confide App