Secret settings hidden in your Android phone will make it feel twice as fast
Modern Android phones are so much faster and smoother than they used to be even a few short years ago. Of course, speed on a smartphone is just like battery life: you can never have enough. The latest-generation Qualcomm Snapdragon processor has been combined with extra RAM in 2018 Android flagship phones to create the smoothest and most powerful Android experience to date. In fact, technology has progressed so much that a couple of recent Android flagship phones have been found to be even faster than current-generation iPhone models running iOS 11. That's right, the Samsung Galaxy S9 and OnePlus 6 both actually managed to beat the iPhone X in real-life speed tests on YouTube.
Phones like the OnePlus 6, Samsung's latest flagships, the LG G7 ThinQ, and the new HTC U12+ are all wonderfully fast right out of the box. But what you might not know is that there's a simple secret setting hiding inside all of these phones that can make them even faster. And the best part is this hidden setting can be found on every single Android phone out there. So whether you have a brand new OnePlus 6 or an old Galaxy S7, there's a wonderfully easy way to speed up your phone — and all it takes is a few seconds.
BGR Top Deals:
- The hot new 50-inch 4K Fire TV that costs just $399.99 is now available on Amazon
- Get the wireless charger that should’ve come with your phone for $13
Trending Right Now:
- NASA showcases gorgeous new photo of Jupiter that looks almost too amazing to be real
- iOS 12 public beta: The 10 best new features now available on your iPhone
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 arrives at the FCC a month ahead of schedule
Secret settings hidden in your Android phone will make it feel twice as fast originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 10:42:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.