Secret sale slashes $10 off the price of Amazon’s insanely popular Echo Dot
At $50, the Echo Dot is Amazon's most affordable Alexa product. Well, aside from the Alexa-enabled Amazon Dash Wand, which is completely free ($20, less a $20 credit the first time you use it). When Amazon prices the Echo Dot at a discount, it flies off the virtual store shelves. In fact, it was one of Amazon's two best-selling products this past Black Friday. The Echo Dot hasn't been discounted since that big sale ended... until now. Amazon is running a special unpublicized sale for Prime subscribers only, dropping the price of the Echo Dot to just $39.99. There's no telling when this deal will vanish, so pick up a few Dots now while they're $10 cheaper than normal.
Here's what you need to know from the product page:
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set music alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Play music simultaneously across Echo devices and speakers connected via cable with multi-room music.
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- Controls lights, fans, TVs, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer; Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino's, DISH, and more
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Nest Thermostat, Philips Hue, $19 earbuds, sleep machine, motion lights, more
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods for one main reason
Trending Right Now:
- How the iPhone’s Health app helped authorities gather details about a brutal murder
- FCC leak confirms multiple versions of Samsung’s Galaxy S9
- Everyone is obsessed with a new Google app that uses selfies to find your fine art look-alike
Secret sale slashes $10 off the price of Amazon’s insanely popular Echo Dot originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 15 Jan 2018 at 10:33:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.