Save $34 on the accessory that turns your iPad Pro into an iOS-powered MacBook
It’s finally time to realize your years-long dream of rocking a MacBook laptop that runs iOS. Now, Apple didn’t release a new device overnight while you were sleeping. In fast, Apple has made it pretty clear that it’ll never release a true PC that’s powered by its mobile OS. But the Logitech Slim Combo Keyboard Case instantly transforms your iPad Pro by adding a full backlit keyboard. It’s a joy to type on and it’s discounted right now on Amazon.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Designed in partnership with Apple exclusively for iPad Pro 10.5 inch
- 4 Use Modes: Type, View in Landscape, View in Portrait, Read
- Powered by iPad via Apple Smart Connector. Connects instantly with one click. No batteries or Bluetooth needed
- Detachable keyboard for ultimate flexibility
- Backlit keys for typing in low light
BGR Top Deals:
- Cable companies are furious that we’re telling everyone about this $50 box
- The Solo 5 is a Bose sound bar you can actually afford
Trending Right Now:
- Google’s new video teaser for Pixel 3 confirms ‘Active Edge’ display will return
- The specs of the Galaxy S10’s triple camera were just leaked
- This is our best look at the OnePlus 6T
Save $34 on the accessory that turns your iPad Pro into an iOS-powered MacBook originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 2 Oct 2018 at 09:54:35 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.