Save 25% on the Ring Video Doorbell people can’t stop talking about
Video doorbells are among the most popular products in the smart home category right now, and it’s no mystery why. These gadgets are typically very easy to install, and they allow you to see and interact with anyone at your front door whether you’re in your living room or halfway around the world. Video doorbells can get pretty pricey, but Amazon has a nice sale going right now on one of the most popular models out there. Check out the Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell, which is currently discounted on Amazon, but only while supplies last.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video. Dimensions : 4.98 x 2.43 x 87 inches
- Protect your home – day or night – with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- Check-in on your property at any time, and get streaming video and audio with Live View.
- Set up your Doorbell in minutes with the included tool kit and installation guide.
- Dual-powered: Runs off the internal battery or can be connected to existing Doorbell wiring.
- Lifetime purchase protection: If your Ring Doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free!
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows 10 devices.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best wireless charger for Apple’s iPhone X is made by… Samsung
- The $30 home security cam that sells out every time we cover it is even cheaper right now
Trending Right Now:
- The iOS 11.3 developer beta is available for download right now
- Netflix has 30 new original shows and movies premiering in February – here’s the full list
- Leaked video gives us our first look at a working Galaxy S9
Save 25% on the Ring Video Doorbell people can’t stop talking about originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 24 Jan 2018 at 14:12:50 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.