Samsung’s screen-carrying drone will save you from ever holding your phone
Wouldn’t it be cool to be able to control a drone with your eyes or voice? Samsung, apparently, is considering the creation of such flying devices, which would be able to interpret your gestures, but also eye movements, and voice commands.
It may be a while until we see such devices in stores if that ever happens. A more grim possibility for the technology is advertising, the kind of ad experiences that follows you around in stores or on the street. What’s certain is that Samsung is studying pairing displays with drone technology.
BGR Top Deals:
- It’s crazy how much better the Fire TV Stick and Roku Stick are with this simple $20 accessory
- A mattress topper that basically turns any bed into a cloud is Amazon’s deal of the day
Trending Right Now:
- Dog food recall: Here are all the brands and products being withdrawn
- Washington DC has given Elon Musk a permit for his Hyperloop
- Latest leak may have uncovered the Galaxy S9’s most exciting secret
Samsung’s screen-carrying drone will save you from ever holding your phone originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 19 Feb 2018 at 23:00:11 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.