Samsung’s next-generation tablets may be able to roll up and fit in your pocket
We’ve come a long way since we were using scrolls on a regular basis, but thanks to the advancements in mobile technology, we may return to them soon. I’m not talking about the paper kind, but about smart scroll-like devices with rollable screens that can be turned into tablets or smartphones with a push of a button.
Samsung is looking at such form factor, a new patent discovery shows, that would allow users to carry in their pockets the new tablets of the future -- ones which can be rolled up to make them more portable.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: $139 Sonos Play:1, Bose sound bar, Fire TV QWERTY keyboard, Soylent sale, more
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods
Trending Right Now:
- Forget the ‘boring’ Galaxy S9, there’s a cheaper alternative available right now
- Researchers just accidentally found an effective Alzheimer’s treatment while trying to cure diabetes
- Niagara Falls is coated in ice and looks absolutely insane right now
Samsung’s next-generation tablets may be able to roll up and fit in your pocket originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 2 Jan 2018 at 23:06:40 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.