Samsung’s next Android phone might be free of Samsung’s bloatware
Samsung is about to launch a new Android phone that won’t be anything like you’d expect from the most important player in the Android ecosystem. I’m not talking about the Galaxy Note 9, which is coming in early August, but about a phone that has no Samsung software features built atop of Android.
Samsung likes to run its own user interface on top of Google’s Android, and while the company improved it significantly in recent years, some buyers still don’t like it.
BGR Top Deals:
- If you have a sprinkler system, you’d have to be crazy not to get a Rachio 3
- This $119 Windows 10 computer is the size of a flash drive
Trending Right Now:
- These Galaxy Note 9 renders will make you so excited (that you won’t have to buy a new Note this year)
- Exclusive: This is Apple’s 6.1-inch LCD iPhone
- New study says coffee is good for you, and you should be drinking four cups per day
Samsung’s next Android phone might be free of Samsung’s bloatware originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 22 Jun 2018 at 22:34:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.