Samsung’s most exciting flagship phone of 2018 won’t be the Galaxy S9 or Note 9
Samsung will soon take the wraps off of its next big worst-kept-secret, the Galaxy S9. Thanks to a large number of leaks we have a more than a decent idea of what this Galaxy S8 lookalike will have to offer. The Galaxy Note 9 already sounds like the more exciting flagship this year, according to early rumors. The phone may pack an even better AI chip, as well as a fingerprint sensor under the display.
But the most exciting new flagship of 2018 might be something entirely different. For the first time ever, Samsung may have three distinct high-end mobile devices in stores this year. The third handset may be the Galaxy X, that mythical foldable smartphone that keeps popping up in a plethora of reports and patent sightings.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $40 box is the best way to get back at your cable company for overcharging you
- I finally ditched my AirPods for these $24 wireless earbuds
Trending Right Now:
- Health officials worry that the Super Bowl may become one giant flu festival
- Forget the Galaxy S9, an outrageous new Android flagship might be in the works
- Why can’t iPhone owners just accept the fact that Google can save them?
Samsung’s most exciting flagship phone of 2018 won’t be the Galaxy S9 or Note 9 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 31 Jan 2018 at 07:45:31 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.