Samsung’s foldable phone won’t launch in 2018, new report claims
A few weeks ago, Samsung mobile chief DJ Koh teased that the company’s first foldable phone will be finally be unveiled this year, after more than two years of delays. The phone has been in development for much longer than that, but it has been popping up more frequently in rumors detailing its imminent launch in the last couple of years. And yet, every story that mentioned the phone claiming that it would soon be unveiled was followed by a report saying Samsung had delayed the release. That’s why we’re not surprised to hear the phone might not be unveiled in 2018 after all.
BGR Top Deals:
- The iPhone XS doesn’t come with a headphone adapter, so get this one that lets you charge too
- All of Philips Hue’s most popular smart lights are discounted right now on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Here’s an early look at the new Android skin that Samsung is bringing to the Galaxy Note 9
- Google Pixel 3 event: Hands on with all of Google’s new devices
- The Galaxy S10’s color options and processor details have leaked
Samsung’s foldable phone won’t launch in 2018, new report claims originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 14:13:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.