Samsung’s first foldable phone will probably be unveiled next month
October may have brought us a bunch of interesting Android flagships, but November should be even better for one simple reason: Samsung’s developer conference (SDC18), which takes place in San Francisco on November 7-8, is where we might learn more details about the future of the company's Android hardware. Samsung is expected to reveal the Galaxy F foldable phone at the conference, or at least reveal some details about it. And the company has already started teasing the exciting new handset.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $80 smartwatch is better than the Apple Watch Series 4 in four key ways
- This best-selling $38 security camera has features a $200 Nest Cam can’t even dream of
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S10 won’t have Samsung’s most revolutionary smartphone feature of 2019
- A Marvel star just dropped a huge ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler
- The car charger that’s so much more than just a car charger is only $15.99 today
Samsung’s first foldable phone will probably be unveiled next month originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 23 Oct 2018 at 10:23:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.