Samsung’s fans are nowhere near as enthusiastic as Apple’s, according to this study
The hype cycle, the buzz machine, the rumor mill -- however you want to describe it, excitement is at a fever pitch for the new products Apple is about to unveil now that its annual fall showcase is at hand. At the Sept. 12 event, we'll be seeing the launch of new iPhones, as well as other hot unveilings such as new iPad Pros, the fourth-generation Apple Watch and an all-new MacBook, among other things.
And as usual, Apple fans are basically in a frenzy of anticipation right now, based on Google Trends data.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $24 Bluetooth headphones, $25 Fire TV Stick, Instant Pot, Samsung Chromebook, more
- It’s not too late for Prime members to get a Fire TV Stick for $25
Trending Right Now:
- Apple insider spills details about almost everything Apple is announcing this week
- Biggest ‘Infinity War’ leaker says ‘Avengers 4’ ending hasn’t been decided yet
- Galaxy S10 tipped to have sophisticated tech you won’t find in any rivals
Samsung’s fans are nowhere near as enthusiastic as Apple’s, according to this study originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 10 Sep 2018 at 18:27:10 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.