Samsung’s $1,000 unlocked Galaxy Note 9 is on sale for $839 on Amazon
If you've been eying Samsung's hot new Galaxy Note 9 but the idea of coughing up $1,000 to your carrier has prevented you from pulling the trigger, today is your lucky day. Amazon is selling the Factory Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F/DS) with 128GB of storage and 6GB of RAM for just $839 right now. This is an unlocked model so it will work with any GSM carrier in the US, and we've never seen it priced this low.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- 6.4” QHD+ (2960×1440) Super AMOLED 18.5:9, Gorilla Glass 5, HDR 10
- 6GB RAM + 128GB of storage + MicroSD slot (up to 512GB)
- AKG Tuned stereo speakers + 3.5mm headphone jack
- 12MP variable aperture rear camera + 8MP front camera
- Factory Unlocked International Version. This phone will work with most GSM carriers around the world. Does not support CDMA technology (Verizon, Sprint, etc.)
BGR Top Deals:
- This $18 color smart LED bulb works with Alexa and Google, just like Philips Hue’s $50 bulb
- The world’s thinnest clear case is out for the iPhone XS, Max, and XR (and we have an exclusive discount)
Trending Right Now:
- Google trolls Pixel 3 rumors again with ‘Super Selfie Mode’ reference
- The new Nokia 7.1 is the best iPhone X clone you’re going to get for $349
- See the OnePlus 6T in-display fingerprint sensor in action in new teaser video
Samsung’s $1,000 unlocked Galaxy Note 9 is on sale for $839 on Amazon originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 5 Oct 2018 at 09:04:36 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.