Samsung will reveal a new device at its ‘4x fun’ event on October 11th
Just two months out from the launch of the Galaxy Note 9, Samsung is already teasing another device unveiling. This week, the company announced a '4x fun' event on its website which it specifically refers to as 'A Galaxy Event,' which suggests that either a new phone or a new tablet will make its debut.
Streaming live on Samsung's website on Thursday, October 11th, the event will focus on Samsung's newest Galaxy device, which it claims will bring "more ways to express yourself than ever before." It's unclear how it will accomplish this, but there have been rumors floating around the internet recently that Samsung will introduce a device with four cameras -- all on the back of the device. That would explain the name of the event.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $49 Instant Pot rival, $25 Fire TV Stick, $29 128GB microSD, $20 Wi-Fi router, more
- Amazon’s surprise Fire TV Stick sale for Prime members is still live
Trending Right Now:
- That hole drilled in Russia’s Soyuz spacecraft may have done more damage than initially thought
- An incredible theory explains the events of ‘Infinity War’ and sets us up for ‘Avengers 4’
- Google can remotely change the settings of your Pixel or Pie phone, and it just did it by mistake
Samsung will reveal a new device at its ‘4x fun’ event on October 11th originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 14 Sep 2018 at 17:33:51 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.