Samsung will begin offering same-day repairs on Galaxy phones this week
Samsung announced on Wednesday that it is partnering with uBreakiFix to bring same-day, in-person phone repairs to Galaxy device owners across the United States. Starting on March 15th, Samsung customers will be able to bring their phones to any of more than 300 uBreakiFix service locations and have their devices repaired on the spot and usually within two hours or less. Samsung plans to expand the program throughout 2018 as well.
Galaxy owners will have the option to either schedule an appointment at a uBreakiFix location, or just drop the phone off without calling ahead. Samsung assures customers that all uBreakiFix repair centers will have genuine Samsung parts, proprietary Samsung tools for the repairs, and conduct repairs by Samsung certified pros.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your Roku Stick or Fire TV Stick will never buffer again with this $17 accessory
- Amazon has a $92 smartwatch with 45-day battery life that supports both iOS and Android
Trending Right Now:
- Good lord, Android phone makers, please just stop
- You don’t have to actually care about Pi Day to get 31.4% off a new laptop
- 5 things you need to know about Stephen Hawking, who died overnight at age 76
Samsung will begin offering same-day repairs on Galaxy phones this week originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 14 Mar 2018 at 19:33:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.