Samsung trolled Apple, and now Motorola is mocking both of them
A few days after the iPhone X launched in stores, Samsung came out with an anti-iPhone campaign that reminded people of the hilarious ads the company used to run years ago, commercials that were fiercely attacking Apple’s phone and its buyers. I actually did not expect Samsung to pull off cheap tricks like that, but it sure looks like the iPhone X is a pretty scary device to fight against.
But what probably nobody saw coming is Motorola trolling Samsung with an ad of its own.
BGR Top Deals:
- Upgrade your home Wi-Fi to handle all the new gadgets you just bought during Black Friday sales
- 10 of Amazon’s best-selling Black Friday deals are still available today
Trending Right Now:
- NASA’s new titanium tires can never get a flat
- Massive mile-wide asteroid will pass Earth in just a few weeks, but its next visit will be much closer
- Bird gets lost at sea, accidentally spawns an entire new species on a remote island
Samsung trolled Apple, and now Motorola is mocking both of them originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 26 Nov 2017 at 14:24:52 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.