Samsung practically confirmed the Galaxy S10 will pack the same chip tech as the iPhone XS
Samsung on Thursday announced that it has started production of EUV 7nm LPP chips, which is a very complex way to tell the world that 7nm chips will be ready in time for the Galaxy S10 launch next year. If 7nm sound familiar, that’s because smartphone makers including Huawei and Apple have already launched such devices. Huawei was the first to unveil the 7nm Kirin 980 that powers the Mate 20 Pro, but Apple’s 7nm A12 Bionic chip in the iPhone XS and XR models shipped to consumers first.
BGR Top Deals:
- The 50-inch 4K TV with built-in Fire TV everyone loves is somehow back down to $349.99
- Our favorite smart lock now comes with exciting new features, and it’s finally in stock on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Upgrade your phone and get unlimited data in one of T-Mobile’s best deals of 2018
- Oops: Researchers say 3.7 billion-year-old ‘fossils’ are probably just rocks
- Google explains how the Pixel 3’s impressive Titan M chip secures the phone
Samsung practically confirmed the Galaxy S10 will pack the same chip tech as the iPhone XS originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 18 Oct 2018 at 07:45:27 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.