Samsung needed eight months to figure there are no Microsoft Edition Galaxy S8 and Note 8 phones
I won’t blame you if you don’t remember this particular curiosity, but Microsoft announced back in late March that it’ll sell special versions of Samsung’s Galaxy S8 phone in its own retail stores.
It looks like Samsung only got the memo now, and it’s eager to let everyone know there’s no such thing as a Galaxy S8 Microsoft Edition. The same goes for the Galaxy Note 8.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s All-New 4K Fire TV is discounted for the first time ever, today only
- There’s one area Apple didn’t improve on the iPhone X, but you can work around it for $25
Trending Right Now:
- 10 best new movies and shows coming to Netflix in December
- Another software bug with another new Google product is bad news for everyone
- The search for alien life was just dealt a massive blow
Samsung needed 8 months to figure out there are no Microsoft Edition Galaxy phones originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 3 Dec 2017 at 15:00:23 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.