Samsung must be dying to mock slow iPhones, but it totally shouldn’t
Apple competitors say they don’t slow down Android devices. The list of companies that have issued comments on the matter includes HTC, LG, Motorola, and Samsung, or some of the most important Android makers out there.
Apple created this scandal all on its own, by slowing down aging iPhones without informing users of what can happen. Apple’s intention to stop iPhones from shutting down unexpectedly is great. But the fact that users were kept in the dark about it is what’s causing all this commotion.
Of all these Android device makers, Samsung would be the most likely company to mock slow iPhones in ads that would probably go viral on YouTube, but the company totally shouldn’t.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $38 wireless camera lets your smartphone see where no other phone can
- If you upgraded from an old iPhone to the iPhone X or 8, get this $10 accessory right away
Trending Right Now:
- You will be shocked to hear that Comcast is jacking up internet prices
- The most annoying things about Apple’s apology for slowing down iPhones
- It finally stopped snowing in Erie, Pennsylvania, and the city is absolutely buried
Samsung must be dying to mock slow iPhones, but it totally shouldn’t originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 29 Dec 2017 at 07:45:15 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.