Samsung might keep teasing the foldable Galaxy F phone forever
Samsung’s most exciting phone ever might be the foldable Galaxy phone that the company has been teasing for years. Samsung has kept postponing the phone, explaining to reporters when asked about the delays that development isn't quite finished. But pressure is mounting, and the Korean giant is expected to unveil the phone in November before Huawei can claim it made the world’s first foldable handset.
BGR Top Deals:
- It’s not too late for Prime members to get a Fire TV Stick for $25
- A good night’s sleep is just $20 away thanks to Amazon’s most popular pillow
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S10 tipped to have sophisticated tech you won’t find in any rivals
- Biggest ‘Infinity War’ leaker says ‘Avengers 4’ ending hasn’t been decided yet
- Apple insider spills details about almost everything Apple is announcing this week
Samsung might keep teasing the foldable Galaxy F phone forever originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 10 Sep 2018 at 21:01:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.