Samsung makes a $65 wireless charger that’s perfect for the iPhone X
We’ve told you about a $50 RAVPower wireless charger a few times now, and it’s worth every penny. But it turns out that there’s an even pricier wireless charger out there, and many people are going to like it even more. It’s made by Samsung and it’s called the Fast Charge Wireless Charging Convertible Stand. What’s so special about it. Not only does it offer the latest wireless fast charging technology to future-proof it for the next few generations of iPhone and Android smartphones, it’s also a convertible charger. That means you can either use it as a normal charging pad and place your phone on top of it, or the top lifts up and converts it into a charging stand that’s perfect for the iPhone X, since Face ID will work instantly anytime you get a notification!
Here are some more highlights from the product page:
* Perfect for at home or the office
* Provides wireless power whenever you set your device on the stand
* Compatible with Samsung S8 and S8+ / S8 Plus
* Official Samsung Accessory
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Best-selling soundbar, Philips Hue, Sonos speakers, Christmas lasers, more
- Amazon’s 2 best-selling Black Friday deals were just bundled together at a deep discount
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 wants to be an even better desktop computer than its predecessor
- Samsung needed 8 months to figure out there are no Microsoft Edition Galaxy phones
- NASA raises possibility of life on Pluto, says the dwarf planet may be hiding a vast ocean
Samsung makes a $65 wireless charger that’s perfect for the iPhone X originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 4 Dec 2017 at 16:04:58 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.