The Galaxy Note 8 is the best Samsung phone you can buy right now, at least until the Galaxy S9 arrives. But don’t expect to be able to find Samsung’s latest Galaxy Note 8 version anywhere in stores.
That’s because Samsung just unveiled a model that’s not really available for purchase, the Olympic-themed Galaxy Note 8 some people probably expected.
BGR Top Deals:
- The ‘Amazon’s Choice’ Crock-Pot slow cooker everyone loves is only $30 right now
- Arlo is already the best wireless home security camera, but these 5 accessories make it even better
Trending Right Now:
- Insider reveals Samsung’s exact Galaxy S9 release date
- It’s so cold in Russia that thermometers are breaking
- Today’s top deals: $30 Crock-Pot, $15 Bluetooth headphones, Dyson vacuum, Nest Thermostat, more
Samsung just launched a brand new Galaxy Note 8 version that absolutely you can’t buy originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 17 Jan 2018 at 08:00:23 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.