Samsung is launching an LTE-powered tracker this week to help you stop misplacing things
Samsung is launching an LTE-powered GPS tracking device at the end of the week that you can attach to anything from a backpack to keys and pet collars to hopefully help you cut down on losing things so much.
The new gadget is the SmartThings Tracker, which will be available through AT&T starting on Sept. 14 and through Verizon at a still-to-be-announced date later this year. The tracker retails for $99 with AT&T service included for the first 12 months at no additional charge, and after the first year pricing for AT&T service is $5 a month or $50 per year.
BGR Top Deals:
- There’s one reason this $80 smartwatch is way more impressive than the new Apple Watches about to launch
- Amazon’s best-selling Wi-Fi extender has 13,000 5-star reviews, and it’s on sale for $21 today
Trending Right Now:
- ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler says undoing the ‘Infinity War’ deaths is going to bring serious heartbreak
- Details of a new silver version of the Galaxy Note 9 just leaked
- Unofficial iPhone Xr video showcases Apple’s most intriguing phone of 2018
Samsung is launching an LTE-powered tracker this week to help you stop misplacing things originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 11 Sep 2018 at 22:02:27 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.