Samsung introduces the future of displays: A 146-inch MicroLED TV that fills an entire wall
Samsung unveiled its newest display innovations ahead of the actual debut of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, surprising the audience with a monster 146-inch TV called “The Wall.”
The most exciting thing about The Wall is the new MicroLED screen technology that Samsung just introduced, which will probably be used in other devices, including smartphones and tablets in the not so distant future.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon sale gets you a Pyle robot vacuum for just $85
- Sunday’s top deals: $19 Bluetooth earbuds, Gillette Fusion ProGlide, fast wireless charger, more
Trending Right Now:
- Sony unveils three new phones at CES, including the Xperia XA2 Ultra with dual front-facing cameras
- The Galaxy S9 might ‘reimagine’ the camera
- LG just announced a 65-inch OLED TV that rolls up like a piece of paper
Samsung introduces the future of displays: A 146-inch MicroLED TV that fills an entire wall originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 8 Jan 2018 at 06:50:10 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.