Samsung has officially started production of at least one Galaxy S9 part
Samsung on Wednesday announced that it has started mass production of the second-generation 10nm FinFET process technology. That’s Samsung’s boring way of saying that it’s now ready to mass-produce one of the Galaxy S9’s most important components, the next-gen Exynos processor that will power the Galaxy S9 models.
Just like other Samsung flagships before, the Galaxy S9 will use a mix of Qualcomm and Exynos chips, including the Snapdragon 845 and the Exynos 9810, and Samsung may be manufacturing both of them.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $35 iPhone X case packs a 6,000 mAh battery that nearly triples your battery life
- You’re pretty much crazy if you don’t buy Destiny 2 right now for $26
Trending Right Now:
- Russians claim they’ve found the first extraterrestrial life, and it was right under our noses
- Windows 10 is about to get a game-changing feature
- Incredibly creepy ‘ghost ship’ with 8 dead crew members just showed up in Japan
Samsung has officially started production of at least one Galaxy S9 part originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 29 Nov 2017 at 16:54:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.