Samsung and Huawei both just lost the race to unveil the first phone with a foldable screen
Rouyu Technology will go down in history as the company that was able to beat both Samsung and Huawei when it comes to unveiling the first foldable smartphone in the world. And I’m talking about a real foldable screen, not the kind of “foldable” displays we saw on the ZTE Axon M and similar handsets. Then again, Rouyu Technology’s concept will never be as widely available or as polished as the Galaxy F and Huawei’s own foldable handset.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: First Fire TV Stick 4K sale, Tide detergent, 100MB/s microSD cards, bed sheets, more
- Bose’s newest earbuds claim to help you sleep better – and people say they actually work
Trending Right Now:
- New details leak about the first ‘Avengers 4’ trailer
- This all-screen phone has a hidden second screen for no good reason, and I’m obsessed with it
- Walmart’s early Black Friday deals are now live
Samsung and Huawei both just lost the race to unveil the first phone with a foldable screen originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 31 Oct 2018 at 13:42:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.