A few days ago, we heard that various Galaxy Note 8 users are experiencing an unexpected battery issue. Some handset owners discovered that their devices won’t turn on after the battery had been completely depleted. Since then, Samsung has acknowledged the issue, saying that only a limited number of units were affected. And that’s probably true.
BGR Top Deals:
- There’s a $48 home security camera has the best feature from the $300 Nest Cam IQ
- Anyone who upgraded from an old iPhone to a new iPhone X or 8 should have this $13 accessory
Trending Right Now:
- How to take advantage of Apple’s $29 iPhone battery replacement program right now
- Brand new Galaxy S9 renders show the same ‘boring’ design
- DirecTV Now users complain of holiday outages as the service keeps growing
Samsung acknowledges Galaxy Note 8 battery problems, says very few phones are affected originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 1 Jan 2018 at 09:11:18 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.