Samsung’s dream is to beat Apple’s iPhone, and that’s why the Galaxy S8’s development codename was “dream.” However, no Galaxy S or Galaxy Note device captured the mind of buyers like the iPhone rival, no matter how hard Samsung tried.
But the Korean giant may have an ace up its sleeve, a smartphone unlike anything else available out there, iPhone included. It’s called Galaxy X, but not for the reasons you expect.
BGR Top Deals:
- This little Alexa speaker is basically an Echo Dot, and it’s $20 today only
- This is one of Black Friday 2017’s best TV deals, and it’s already available now
Trending Right Now:
- The best Black Friday 2017 sales you can shop online right now: Walmart, Best Buy, more
- World’s first manmade meteor shower is actually going to happen, and now we know when
- Best Black Friday deals on Apple gear: iPhone, MacBooks, iPads, Beats and more
Samsung accidentally confirmed it’s making a Galaxy X originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 20 Nov 2017 at 19:31:40 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.