Russian malware has supposedly infected 500,000 devices worldwide, and an attack is imminent
Russia is back at it again, security experts say, and by it I mean hacking. Not that Russia ever stops hacking.
But the new threat is so real that various experts have agreed to share details for it to prepare the world, with a heavy emphasis on Ukraine, of what might happen next.
Apparently, Russia has been in preparation mode for quite a while, infecting no less than 500,000 routers and storage devices around the world with sophisticated malware.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a wireless keyboard that’s better than yours because it never needs to be charged
- Samsung’s fastest 64GB and 128GB microSD cards have never been cheaper on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Yup, Apple is going to crush every Android phone once again with the iPhone X Plus
- This year’s iPhones will have a component like no other smartphone
- Photographer captures incredible moment a bald eagle accidentally scooped up a baby fox
Russian malware has supposedly infected 500,000 devices worldwide, and an attack is imminent originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 23 May 2018 at 20:00:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.