A new report says that Apple has three iPhones in the works for next year, including two iPhone X successors with OLED displays that should have the same design as the current model. The third iPhone to be released next fall is supposedly an LCD-based model that will still look very much like the iPhone X.
If accurate, it means there’s no escaping the notch. And it makes perfect sense, given that Apple is likely eager to bring its Face ID camera to as many new devices as possible.
BGR Top Deals:
- If you own a Roku or a Fire TV, you need this brilliant $25 accessory
- This $30 home security cam with 14 days of free cloud storage sells out every time we mention it
Trending Right Now:
- Why did NASA’s rover just find a cannonball on Mars?
- The real victim of the stupid Amazon vs. Google feud is you
- This is the only iPhone X model you should buy
Report says every new iPhone will get the notch next year originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 10:48:44 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.