Report says Apple’s next AirPods case will wirelessly charge your iPhone
Wireless charging is one of the more intriguing additions to the latest iPhone models, but until the AirPower officially launches at some point in the future, there is no Apple-branded wireless charger for iPhone owners to buy. That might change in the near future though, as Nikkei Asian Review, citing industry sources, reports that Apple's next version of the AirPods charging case could double as a wireless phone charger.
"The product could be available as soon as the end of this year," the source familiar with Apple's plans told Nikkei this week. "However, the schedule is still subject to change."
BGR Top Deals:
- Today only: Prime Day just came early for one of Amazon’s most popular Instant Pots
- The hot new 50-inch 4K Fire TV that costs just $399.99 is now available on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- iOS 12 public beta: The 10 best new features now available on your iPhone
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 arrives at the FCC a month ahead of schedule
- NASA showcases gorgeous new photo of Jupiter that looks almost too amazing to be real
Report says Apple’s next AirPods case will wirelessly charge your iPhone originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 11:59:34 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.