Report says Apple is dropping the prices of its upcoming new 2018 iPhone models
The main reason the iPhone X isn’t selling as well as some analysts had hoped it would is the price. You might not pay the full $1,000 when you buy the phone, but you still have to pay $1,000. Upgrade and trade-in deals will sweeten the pot a bit, but there are plenty of caveats that go with these deals.
This fall, Apple will launch three iPhone X successors that all sport the same iPhone X design complete with Face ID functionality. Several reports have claimed that the 2018 iPhones will be cheaper than expected, and now a top industry watcher has chimed in with more good news.
BGR Top Deals:
- The hot new 50-inch 4K Fire TV that costs just $399.99 is now available on Amazon
- Get the wireless charger that should’ve come with your phone for $13
Trending Right Now:
- NASA showcases gorgeous new photo of Jupiter that looks almost too amazing to be real
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 arrives at the FCC a month ahead of schedule
- The feature everyone wanted on the iPhone X is coming to Samsung’s Galaxy S10
Report says Apple is dropping the prices of its upcoming new 2018 iPhone models originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 09:33:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.