Report: Facebook wants to use your Instagram location history for targeted ads
If you fear that Facebook will turn Instagram into a cash machine now that the Instagram creators are out the door, then you’ll want to make sure you’re in control of the way Instagram handles your data. That’s because Facebook now wants to get a hold of your location history from Instagram to deliver targeted ads inside Facebook.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $18 color smart LED bulb works with Alexa and Google, just like Philips Hue’s $50 bulb
- The world’s thinnest clear case is out for the iPhone XS, Max, and XR (and we have an exclusive discount)
Trending Right Now:
- Google trolls Pixel 3 rumors again with ‘Super Selfie Mode’ reference
- The new Nokia 7.1 is the best iPhone X clone you’re going to get for $349
- See the OnePlus 6T in-display fingerprint sensor in action in new teaser video
Report: Facebook wants to use your Instagram location history for targeted ads originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 5 Oct 2018 at 09:29:02 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.