In a press release on Tuesday, market intelligence provider TrendForce predicted that the new iPhones in 2018 would feature several significant upgrades, including a better Face ID and an updated design with an improved screen-to-body ratio. The company also expects Apple to "increase the memory content and embed AMOLED display in two of its models."
Furthermore, TrendForce believes that Apple will launch a second generation iPhone SE for the mid-range audience. This isn't the first time we've heard these claims, and in fact, it seems that many analysts are on the same page about Apple's output for the coming year, even with the next iPhone launch so far away.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: $139 Sonos Play:1, Bose sound bar, Fire TV QWERTY keyboard, Soylent sale, more
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods
Trending Right Now:
- Researchers just accidentally found an effective Alzheimer’s treatment while trying to cure diabetes
- What to do if your iPhone is too old for Apple’s $29 battery replacement program
- Forget the ‘boring’ Galaxy S9, there’s a cheaper alternative available right now
Report claims this year’s iPhone X successors will have better Face ID and an updated design originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 2 Jan 2018 at 13:23:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.