Renowned filmmaker Steven Soderbergh open to using only iPhones to shoot movies
Apple turned the iPhone into one of the most used cameras out there, upgrading photo and video quality over the years, and introducing new features that allow the latest iPhones to compete against professional cameras out there.
Acclaimed director and Oscar winner Steven Soderbergh just finished his first iPhone-only movie, Unsane a psychological thriller set to debut in March, and said in an interview that he's open to shooting movies only on iPhone.
BGR Top Deals:
- I finally ditched my AirPods for these $24 wireless earbuds
- This $40 box is the best way to get back at your cable company for overcharging you
Trending Right Now:
- Why can’t iPhone owners just accept the fact that Google can save them?
- Forget the Galaxy S9, an outrageous new Android flagship might be in the works
- How to watch President Donald Trump’s State of the Union 2018 address tonight
Renowned filmmaker Steven Soderbergh open to using only iPhones to shoot movies originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 30 Jan 2018 at 22:03:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.