Red iPhone 8 unboxing video reveals an absolutely gorgeous device
As expected, Apple this past Monday officially announced (Product)RED versions of both the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. The announcement had been rumored for some time and effectively mirrors what Apple did last year with its iPhone 7 lineup. While the addition of a red color option for the iPhone 8 might result in a modest uptick in sales, the underlying motivation here is to raise money to help promote AIDS awareness and research via the (Product)RED program. Impressively, Apple notes that its products alone have already raised more than $160 million for the cause over the past few years.
The snazzy new iPhone 8 models will be available for pickup at Apple retail stores this coming Friday, though pre-orders can already be put in via Apple's website. In the meantime, noted tech reviewer and YouTube personality Marques Brownlee was provided with a review unit to take Apple's somewhat new iPhone for a spin. Of course, there's not really much to review here as the iPhone 8 in red is indistinguishable from other iPhone 8 models in every single way. Still, if you need a brand new iPhone unboxing video to hold you over until Apple's next-gen iPhone lineup gets released, this video should do the trick.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $40 Apple Watch accessory you’ll wonder how you ever lived without
- Oops! Amazon mistake gets you a Kindle Paperwhite for $40 if you hurry
Trending Right Now:
- This upcoming Android phone didn’t just beat the iPhone X’s benchmark scores, it crushed them
- It sure looks like we’re getting three new iPhones this year
- Ignore those ‘warranty-void-if-removed’ stickers because the FTC says they’re worthless
Red iPhone 8 unboxing video reveals an absolutely gorgeous device originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 11 Apr 2018 at 06:50:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.