As well as the usual deluge of smart TVs and internet-connected fridges, CES always brings some concept ideas of what gadgets might look like in a few years.
Last year, Razer brought a three-screen laptop, which blew the appropriate number of minds. This year, they’ve gone one better with Project Linda, a 13-inch laptop that’s entirely powered by a tiny Android phone.
BGR Top Deals:
- These 25 delicious slow cooker recipes taste even better in this discounted Crock-Pot
- This $27 box is all cord cutters need to record live TV without a cable company’s DVR
Trending Right Now:
- NASA’s Juno just sent back a photo of Jupiter that looks too insane to be real
- Groundbreaking new studies suggest the presence of a fourth dimension
- SanDisk just unveiled the world’s smallest 1TB flash drive
Razer’s phone-powered laptop is less crazy than it seems originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Jan 2018 at 10:50:46 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.