Some say Samsung may unveil the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ in about a month, at the next CES event that takes place in Las Vegas in early 2018. Others claim the phone will be announced a day before the MWC trade show kicks off in late February, which has become the norm for Galaxy S press conferences.
What’s certain is that Galaxy S9 rumors are already at an all-time high, with more reports revealing purported Galaxy S9 details with each day that gets us closer to January. A new such leak lists some of the specs of the phone, although it’s not a full specs sheet.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s 2 best-selling Black Friday deals were just bundled together at a deep discount
- Today’s best deals: Best-selling soundbar, Philips Hue, Sonos speakers, Christmas lasers, more
Trending Right Now:
- Sorry, but cable TV won’t exist by 2030
- These Amazon best-sellers convert any car’s headlights to LEDs for just $25
- It sounds like some MacBook Pro changes are coming from Apple
Purported Galaxy S9 specs sheet listed in sketchy leak originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 5 Dec 2017 at 07:45:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.