With so many deals and sales events to keep track of on Black Friday, there's a chance that you missed out on a deal you would love to have back. If two of the discounts you missed happened to be on the PS4 Pro and PlayStation VR bundles, you're in luck, because Sony announced on Wednesday that they're coming back next week.
Starting on Sunday, December 10th, Sony is going to slash $100 off the standard retail price of three popular PS VR bundles and $50 off of three PS4 Pro bundles as well. If you've been looking for something to do on your new 4K TV, the PS4 Pro isn't a bad option, especially now that Destiny 2 has been updated to support 4K resolution.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $46 sound bar, best fast wireless charger, August lock, Norelco shavers, more
- This is pretty much the only way you’re getting a Super NES Classic before Christmas
Trending Right Now:
- How next year’s iPhone could be good for Google
- Scientists find ancient crab that looks like Darth Vader, so they named it after him
- A fireball streaked across the night sky in Florida, and NASA saw it, too
PS4 Pro and PlayStation VR Black Friday price cuts return next week originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 7 Dec 2017 at 22:02:13 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.